Search This Blog

An Honest Account of Love, Grief and Walking With God
Finding God's Goodness in Life's Disappointments

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Graduation is coming!


Since I wrote last I have been working on graduation for my Fall semester, baptized 7 girls last Friday, been training for a half marathon that will happen this next weekend and have been entertaining my kids. Price came in last Friday with several weeks of laundry so that kept me busy! He went hunting with Rob. Mallory and I had a good visit and then went to San Antonio to meet with some of her friends. Tomorrow will be the graduation of our 23rd class at CWJC and we will officially have 250 graduates after tomorrow night! If you want to come it will be at 7:00 at Impact Christian Fellowship at 2031 Goat Creek Rd. in Kerrville. I better rest up...hope to write more after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment