Search This Blog

An Honest Account of Love, Grief and Walking With God
Finding God's Goodness in Life's Disappointments

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Expecting New Life

     I cannot wait to be a grandmother. August will bring new life to our family as Austin and Laura and Mallory and Rob will bring new additions to our family. I love how God has sent new life into our lives. and  love how God redeems things in our lives.
      Life is about holding on to the hand of God as we walk through life. There are highs and there are low points but God is faithful. He walks with us through it all and I am forever  grateful.

Stephen and me at the Hill Country Charity Ball 2013
Fishing at Lake Amsted...Can't say I've caught anything but I try!


Austin and Laura on a Babymoon in Germany

My sweet daughter and carrying my grandson
Two wonderful women carrying my grand babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment