Search This Blog

An Honest Account of Love, Grief and Walking With God
Finding God's Goodness in Life's Disappointments

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Fun with Family

Austin and Laura and my grand daughter that is hiding right now
 Summer is for fun with family! Our family has taken a different shape this past year with people we love saying goodbye and leaving this life. We have also gained new members to our family. I think it is so interesting that before my mom and dad passed away, both my daughter and daughter-in-law were expecting. God gives and takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Recently, Stephen and I were able to go to Annapolis Maryland to spend some precious time with Austin, my oldest son and his wife. We loved getting to see their new home and help them with moving in. Laura and I worked to get things for the baby, while Stephen and Austin hung pictures and did various projects in the house. Of course we played a little. The boys played some golf while Laura and I shopped for the baby.
Downtown Annapolis

Enjoying Annapolis

My daughter and me celebrating  at a baby shower
My grandson is on his way!



Austin, my oldest son  and Stephen





56,375

No comments:

Post a Comment