Search This Blog

An Honest Account of Love, Grief and Walking With God
Finding God's Goodness in Life's Disappointments

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Birthdays, Suitcase, and Texas Independence


Pops and Mama Max with Truett
 We were able to spend a few days in Houston celebrating Price's birthday and seeing our grandson. It is amazing to see those we love grow up. Truett is 6 months now and Mallory is a great mom. By the end of the weekend, he was reaching for me which warmed my heart!

Valentines Day 2014
February is a month full of love and for me lots of travel. I am learning to move with where God takes me and to hang on loosely to my schedule and comfort zones. I packed my suitcase for business on Feb.9th and March 4th finally began to unpack it. All that matters for me is to be with those I love and to find my security in God's love and presence. I've learned to find the adventure in whatever town I find myself in. I love showing up and discovering why God has taken me on the journey I find myself on and discovering His purposes.

Truett and Uncle Price
Sweet Collins is 6 months
Our weekends this month took us out of town to celebrate Price's birthday and to see our grandson. Price turned 24 and Truett and Collins both turned 6 months. It is so fun watching their little personalities emerge. I wish we could see Collins in person more often but right now, I will be content with Facetime.
Texas Independence Day Party in Con Can 
We love our friends and consider each of them gifts in our lives. We had a lot of fun celebrating at Con Can Texas Independence Day Party. Four couples from Kerrville joined us for the event.

Price is 24!
Little Valentine


No comments:

Post a Comment