Search This Blog

An Honest Account of Love, Grief and Walking With God
Finding God's Goodness in Life's Disappointments

Monday, April 12, 2010

Questions on the Curve

April 12, 2010


I was reading today in John 14:26 in the Amplified Bible. It says “But the Comforter(counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby) the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in my name(in my place, to represent Me and act on my behalf) He will teach you all things. And He will remind you of bring to your rememberance everything I have told you.” I love the Holy Spirit and how He works in my life. He has been a great comforter as I have reached out to him in my moments of heart ache and distress. He has been my helper and stregthener as I have been hiking up this hill of grief. And I can tell that I am getting stronger as I journey. .Often times in life we ignore the power and the honor we have of working hand in hand with the Holy Spirit. And when you are 50, it is awesome that He reminds you of things! (yes I have had a few senior moments) The older I get, the more I realize I have to learn and discover and just when you think you know something, things change and you are on a learning curve again! That will keep you humble! I am learning in my single life to ask a lot of questions of myself and others. There is much to learn on this curve of life. But I am determined to have fun on this detour in my life. You never know what is around the corner………


Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment